Our services in the UK
- An assessment of your child’s character and academic ability, including their current level of English, Maths and other subjects;
- Psychometric testing verifying the child’s personality and aptitudes, which will indicate possible future career paths;
- Adaptation programmes to help the child to settle into the British boarding system;
- Study skills development programmes for the child to succeed academically in the British boarding system;
- Arranging of school visits. Our Academic Adviser (together with an interpreter) will help you ask school staff the right questions to ensure you make the most out of your visits;
- Discussing on the final selection of schools;
- Completing the school’s administrative procedures, such as filling in the application form;
- Providing support to the child throughout the school entrance examination period;
- Organising a guardian once the child has started at the school;
- Arranging our representative to meet the child at the airport.
If you would like to receive more detailed consultation, please contact us.
← Educational consultingOur services
Interested in hearing more?