British schools require overseas students to have a UK-based guardian. This can be a relative or friend of the family (aged 25 or over and with his or her own home) or a guardian provided by Lucullus Guardianship Service.
All Guardians must be available to:
- take the child home during any fixed school breaks (Half Terms and Exeats);
- take the child home in the event of an emergency;
- support the child at all times and attend Parents’ meetings in school.
← Secondary education in the UK
Interested in hearing more?
- Our team
- Our services
- Educational consulting
- Studying in the UK
- Higher education in the UK
- Secondary education in the UK
- Short study courses
- Professional Student Assessments
- School Entry-Exam Preparation
- GCSE & A level Revision Courses in Britain
- Study Skills Development Programmes
- British school Adaptation Programmes
- Tutoring in Moscow
- Case Studies