Higher education in the UK
The United Kingdom is renowned worldwide for its prestigious universities offering high calibre tuition at both undergraduate and post-graduate level. It is home to the historic universities of Oxford and Cambridge (“Oxbridge”), and to a number of other global leaders in the field of higher education.
There is a great variety of courses on offer across Britain’s universities. Whether a student wishes to study the history of Ancient Rome, the literature of Dickens or is looking to break new barriers in scientific research, there will be a university in the UK where their desire can become reality.
UK universities are bustling with international students for whom English is not their first language. During the application process, universities view a candidate's English language ability within the context of their educational background. It is advisable to improve your English language abilities as much as possible if you are considering an application to a UK university as it will be the international applicants with the most advanced English abilities that stand the best chance of successfully securing a place.
Lucullus will help you with:
- choosing the right course at the right university;
- meeting the challenging entrance requirements for UK universities;
- preparation for IELTS, GMAT, GRE and other supplementary exams;
- improving English language abilities with a view to applying and studying at a UK university;
- preparing personal statements;
- preparation for the rigorous Oxbridge interview process.
← Studying in the UK
Interested in hearing more?
- Our team
- Our services
- Educational consulting
- Studying in the UK
- Higher education in the UK
- Secondary education in the UK
- Short study courses
- Professional Student Assessments
- School Entry-Exam Preparation
- GCSE & A level Revision Courses in Britain
- Study Skills Development Programmes
- British school Adaptation Programmes
- Tutoring in Moscow
- Case Studies